[Discuss-gnuradio] usrp_rx_cfile usage

From: Phaysal Khan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] usrp_rx_cfile usage
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 13:56:35 +1100

Hi,
I am using DBSRX d'board with my d'board pluged on "Rx B". I used
python usrp_rx_cfile.py -f 1575.42M -N 1e6 -g 40 data1.dat

to capture a sinosoid at 1575.42MHz with -30dB.
I get the msg
Using RX d'board A:<none>
USB sample rate 4M

When I try to read that file in Matlab using
fid=fopen('data1.dat');
data="" 'float32')

it shows me garbage. I see similar data in the .dat file, even when I turn off my function generator's output!

Any idea!? Am I using this command correctly?

note: python usrp_fft.py -f 1575.42 runs fine showing a signal at the 0MHz on the display, so board itself s working fine.

Faisal A. Khan

Sell your car for just $30 at CarPoint.com.au. It's simple!