[Discuss-gnuradio] how to create a mainfile for communication blocks con

From: Bill Stevenson
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to create a mainfile for communication blocks connection
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 12:12:35 -0700 (PDT)

hello, everyone

gnuradio is brand new to me. I want to simulate a very simple communication system using gnuradio. That is I will use a binary file as source, let it go through a dbpsk modulation model, AWGN channel and then demodulate it with dbpsk and store it in a sink file. Anyone can introduce me some references explaining the details of dbpsk.py modle? Do i need to create a Mainfile using Python to run the block i described above? May someone recommend me some similar Mainfile (reference) connecting communication blocks? Thanks for everyone helping me.