[Discuss-gnuradio] rules for clock recovery parameters

From: George Nychis
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] rules for clock recovery parameters
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 11:19:38 -0400

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone knows the rules for selecting clock recovery parameters for the gr_clock_recovery_mm_* block. In specific, I'm wondering about the following parameters:
  mu, gain mu, omega, omega gain, and omega limit

I would like to verify the clock recovery parameters chosen by UCLA's 802.15.4 implementation:
https://moo.cmcl.cs.cmu.edu/trac/cmu_sdrg/browser/802.15.4/trunk/src/python/ieee802_15_4.py#L100

The reason is that we experience no loss when using file source/sinks but experience loss using coax, which might be due to timing errors introduced by the hardware.

I'd greatly appreciate any help.

Thanks!
George