Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio on VMWare

From: bkakedjo
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio on VMWare
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 11:19:29 -0400 (EDT)

I believe that your OS (Fedora 8) is missing some prerequisites to
complete the installation successfuly. You are not supposed to have those
messages.
You need to go thru
http://www.gnuradio.org/trac/browser/gnuradio/trunk/README , and pay
special attention to section "External dependencies".

Another way to solve the problem is to scroll up the message generated
when you run ./configure and fix each failure mentioned by downloading and
installing the appropriate prereq. Usually, the failure message will tell
you what is missing and where you can find it.