[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Artwork

From: Patrick Strasser
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Artwork
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 14:06:49 +0100

Matt Ettus wrote am 2008-03-27 07:49:
Patrick Strasser wrote:
Hello!

I'd like to use the logo from the wiki. [...] Are any "source" files available?

I'm not sure who made it, but I think it was done directly in raster form.

Maybe I'll try to rebuild it and guess the colors and fonts. Should not be to difficult. Any hints for the used fonts? Otherwise I'll use something free available / suitable licensed.

What about contributing back? Is as Creative Commons license OK? I find GPL for artwork not easy applicable. See grc/branches/jblum_work/data/grc-icon-256.svg

Patrick
Patrick Strasser <patrick dot strasser at tugraz dot at>