[Discuss-gnuradio] Understanding daughterboard python code

From: Per Zetterberg
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Understanding daughterboard python code
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 12:36:24 +0200

Hi All,

I am trying to understand something from the daughterboard python code. In
flex daughterboards there are IO pins which switch between reception and
transmission. I can find the set_atr_* functions which are for controlling
this automatically based on the FIFO status. But what if I want do it
manually what function do I use then ?

In usrp_basic.h there is a function _write_oe. Before that function is said
"This register is initialized based on a value stored in the EEPROM". I
can't find where in the code the corresponding EEPROM read ?

BR/
Per Zetterberg