[Discuss-gnuradio] Working with the OFDM code without USRPs

From: Hoo-chang Shin
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Working with the OFDM code without USRPs
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 07:06:21 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I tried to communicate between the OFDM code without the USRPs, doing:

- from the 'benchmark_ofdm_tx.py' saved the output to the 'gr.file_sink',
instead of giving it to 'usrp.sink_c'
- from the 'benchmark_ofdm_rx.py' read from the file with 'gr.file_source',
instead of receiving it from the 'usrp_source_c'.

And I wanted to see the same result, as I see from the standard
'benchmark_ofdm_tx.py' and 'benchmark_ofdm_rx.py' with USRPs,

but there's no response from the 'benchmark_ofdm_rx.py', when I read the signal
from the file.

Could anyone give me hint, why it's like that?

Be a better friend, newshound, and