[Discuss-gnuradio] any recommendation? debug tools and IDE on cygwin

From: Bob
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] any recommendation? debug tools and IDE on cygwin
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 14:50:25 -0700 (PDT)

guys, I just got GR installed on cygwin. It runs. But
don't know what debugging tools and IDE that I can use
to play with it. Eclipse for windows seems not support
cygwin. I couldn't run debugging or any other code
navigation function.

do you have any suggestions and recommendations on
cygwin debugging tools and IDE? really appreciate it!!

Bob

Be a better friend, newshound, and