[Discuss-gnuradio] Multirate DSP Articles

From: Brian Padalino
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Multirate DSP Articles
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 15:19:57 -0400

There are an interesting set of articles on multirate signal
processing over at DSP Design Line.  So far the two parts have covered
basic upconversion and downconversion as well as non-integer sampling
factors.  Both articles can be found here:

    http://www.dspdesignline.com/howto/207400771?printableArticle=true
- Multirate DSP, part 1: Upsampling and downsampling

    http://www.dspdesignline.com/howto/207402260?printableArticle=true
- Multirate DSP, part 2: Noninteger sampling factors

I like the use of examples and actual numbers/graphs to help
illustrate the points.  I am not trying to advertise the book or
persuade anyone to try to buy it, I just thought I'd share the
articles since they seemed pretty well put together and a good
starting point.

Brian