Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] in-band lib, the original intention of 'tag'

From: George Nychis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] in-band lib, the original intention of 'tag'
Date: Thu, 01 May 2008 14:00:53 -0400

Eric Blossom wrote:

You want to make sure that in adding your feature, you don't break
other usage models.  E.g., an app that is Tx only at 8 MS/s.

True, I didn't think about this. I will include some functionality that if the RX is disabled, then the packet transmission feedback is disabled.

I don't think you should overload the tag field with the error bit.
Pick another unused bit for the error indicator.

No problem, I'll steal the closest mbz bit to the tag.

OK.  Please do it on a branch :-)

Will do!

- George