Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Which version of Linux is the most convenient, Su

From: Zhenghao Zhang
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Which version of Linux is the most convenient, SuSE or Fedora or ...
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 18:36:21 -0400

Thanks for all the help!

I am using CentOS because it was installed for me. I installed Fedora
Core 8 last weekend and it is working.I can run simple codes like the
dial tone and the FM receiver. The FM receiver gives out only noise,
but shows nice windows, and I guess it is because there is a filter I
should bypass. The daughter board works only for the 2.4GHz band.

Zhenghao