Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How do I checkout an old version

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How do I checkout an old version
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 08:34:15 -0700

On Tue, May 20, 2008 at 8:00 AM, Brian Padalino <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Tue, May 20, 2008 at 10:56 AM, Per Zetterberg
> <address@hidden> wrote:
>> So
>>
>> svn co -r6823 http://gnuradio.org/svn/gnuradio/trunk gnuradio
>
> Or you can just pull directly from
> http://gnuradio.org/svn/gnuradio/tags/releases/3.1.1/ without
> specifying the -r6823.  Whichever you want.

The release tarballs are made from the release branch, not the trunk,
so the only ways to get release 3.1.1 are to either use the tagged
directory (as you sshow), or to use a revision specifier on
http://gnuradio.org/svn/branches/releases/3.1.  The trunk contains
many in-progress things that don't get put into the release branch.

--
Johnathan Corgan
Corgan Enterprises LLC