RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] First-timer Question

From: Cameron Moore
Subject: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] First-timer Question
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 00:48:34 +0000

Hi

I will be trying to connect a usrp to a virtual machine this weekend, I
will let you know what happened.
I do know from previous experience that the usrp can send data at a
higher data rate than a virtual machine can handle, so there is a lot of
over run errors.
I only use vm's for testing.
By the way we should communicate via the discussion list, as other
people may be interested in what we are talking about.

Cameron