Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Modulation problem ?

From: Steven Clark
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Modulation problem ?
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 12:41:16 -0400

> I haven't found information for simple_framer/simple_correlator inputs and
> outputs and have no idea where my "ValueError: source and destination data
> sizes are different" problem comes from. Any hints would be appreciated!
>
> Thank you for your help!
>
> Irene

Make sure you know what type of stream each block wants for
input/output. When I see that ValueError that you are seeing, it is
usually because I am trying to connect a block that produces a stream
of floats into a block that expects a stream of 8-bit chars, for
example. Sometimes the last two letters of the name are a clue...
"foo_fc" for example, means that foo takes in floats and outputs
complex. Absent this information, you may have to dig into the code to
find the stream types.