Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Deterministic TX phase on a pair of RFX400

From: Matt Ettus
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Deterministic TX phase on a pair of RFX400
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2008 11:28:14 -0700

Suprin, Charles E. wrote:

Your comments above confused me.
Looking at <http://www.gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/USRPClockingNotes>, it
claims that the cards use their own crystal oscillators.  Wouldn't the
above change require hardware changes on the Flex400 board and changing
the firmware?

Or has the documentation not caught up with the hardware?

The docs needed updating. I did a quick change to the docs, let me know if it isn't clear enough.

Thanks,
Matt