[Discuss-gnuradio] GnuRadio code and documents at Olifantasia.com down,

From: Martin Dvh
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GnuRadio code and documents at Olifantasia.com down, but back up
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2008 22:25:58 +0200

Hi All.
All Olifantasia.com servers have been offline for several weeks, but they are
back up again.

I send this to the GnuRadio mailing list since I have several GnuRadio
examples, presentations and code-snippets hosted at the Olifantasia
webserver and have got some questions where they went and why all email bounced
and my domain vanished.
Well, they finally are back where they were.

Also if you have been trying to reach me by mail the past weeks (between 14 may
2008 and 9 june 2008) you probably got undeliverable messages.
Please resent your mail now. The mailserver is back up too.

Sorry for the inconveniance.

I don't know if this also means my gnuradio mailinglist subscription was
automatically stopped.
If so, how do I re-enable it?

Background.
My provider (xs4all.nl) has been having major technical and organisational
problems the past weeks which resulted in intermittant internet
access and a wrong IP number for my nameservers in the root-dns.
Since they haven't been able to correct this, I switched to a different domain
registrar.

Greetings,
Martin Dudok van Heel

http://www.olifantasia.com/projects/gnuradio/mdvh/