Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP Documentation

From: Rakesh Peter
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP Documentation
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 21:38:52 +0530

Hello Firas...

GREAT EFFORT !!!  You really deserve a big round of applause from the whole community !!!
I'm sure many people had this in mind and wanted to do something about it, but then you have single-handedly pulled it off !!

I'm sure this is a great initiative - along with all the prev. documentation work you did. Like merging the old documents into the codebase, it will be great if we can merge this to the Wiki, so that folks around can easily search around and also update it regularly (easily). I guess it could be done easily.

I'm sure this will atleast reduce the mailing list traffic !!! ;))

Kudos again...

Regards,

Rakesh