Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Getting samples from Gnuradio to c++

From: Ed Criscuolo
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Getting samples from Gnuradio to c++
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 10:31:51 -0400

Sebastiaan Heunis wrote:
Can anyone please help me?

I want to capture samples from Gnuradio and get them to a c++
application in real-time.  I then want to calculate the ambiguity
function and display it on a contour plot.  What is the best way to do
this?  What I have in mind is to use Qwt with Qt for this, but then I
will need to get the samples to c++ in real-time.

Write your samples to a UDP_sink, with the packets addressed to
localhost (127.0.0.1).  Then you can write a simple UDP reader
in C++ to get the data in realtime.