[Discuss-gnuradio] Broken USRP report

From: Vincenzo
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Broken USRP report
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 20:01:03 +0200

Hi everybody,

I've got really no idea of what happened.. I have been working a few
hours with my USRP, then I switched it off for about an hour. Then I
came back, re-plugged power into it and I got 'Unable to find USRP#0'.

I checked the led and it was not flashing.

The fuse F501 seems ok (I can still measure a 6V tension past it with my
tester)

The fan spins as always.

It's quite a new bought one: Ser=2687

Can anyone help with suggestion to figure out the problem?

thanks

vincenzo