Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Random sampling

From: Matt Ettus
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Random sampling
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 13:25:36 -0700

dustin_m wrote:
Hello All...

I am new to gnuradio and the USRP and I am trying to find a way to send
pseudorandomly selected samples from the ADC down the USB pipe to gnuradio
for processing.  I have an algorithm for selecting the samples, but I am not
sure as to which parts of the Verilog source files I need to change in order
to reconfigure the FPGA for my needs.
If anyone can point me in the right direction, I would greatly appreciate
it.

You'll need to remove the halfband and CIC decimators and put your block between the CORDIC (if you need it) and the usb interface.

Matt