Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP installation problem

From: George Nychis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP installation problem
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 12:46:01 -0400

Nan Zhang wrote:
Hi,

I tried to install the newly purchased USRP. However, plug in USB cable to my computer does not generate message of "Found New Hardware" as described by http://gnuradio.utah.edu/trac/wiki/USRPWindowsDriverInstall. I am sure the power is on since the board is hot. Has someone meet with the same problem? How you solve it?

This might be a stupid question, but are you plugging in the power source? You need to plug in the AC adapter AND the USB cable to your machine. You will see a green light on the board light up.

- George