[Discuss-gnuradio] addition to wiki- page?

From: Mattias Kjellsson
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] addition to wiki- page?
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 13:29:29 +0200

Hi,

Regarding my question here a few days ago (yesterday ?). I managed to solve the issues I had with the pmt type. After some digging in pmt.cc and pmt.h I figured that what I was looking for was "const void *pmt_uniform_vector_elements(pmt_t v, size_t &len)"

On the wiki-page ( http://gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/TypePMT#UniformVectors ) the function "pmt_s16vector_writable_elements(s16vec, vec_size)" is suggested, witch was giving me the error "error: ‘pmt_s16vector_writable_elements’ was not declared in this scope", while the function I dug up, defined in the same header- , and implemented in the same source- file wasn't. Kind of strange is it not?

Anyhow, this might be a good alternative to put in the wiki, to avoid future questions about the same issue.

Comments, and or clarifications are welcome.

Cheers
/Mattias Kjellsson