[Discuss-gnuradio] version related issues

From: L. Van Warren
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] version related issues
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 13:28:50 -0500

Having monitored this list for over a year, I am struck by the sheer volume
of time and effort that goes into version related issues. Surely it might be
nice to do some radio in all that. This is not a criticism, just an
observation.

>From a project management point of view, it might be useful to write a
script that attempts to categorize project message traffic along the lines
of:

1) new user education
2) bug reporting
3) version/bootstrap issues
4) capability issues (why can't I send and receive 2 this and 2 that)

- Van
AE5CC

Ref: http://www.google.com/s2/sharing/stuff?user=111168369406073562439