Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with Fm receiver code when implemented wi

From: call5_99
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with Fm receiver code when implemented with cygwin.
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 14:22:24 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,
    Thank you. I didn't realize that the boards are not capable of receiving
the waves. Other than that were you able to figure out what rest of the
error messages meant. Because the error messages seem to suggest, that there
is a problem in the code. I could be wrong though. If you were able to
figure out what the rest of the error messages meant, kindly let me know.
Thanks.

Prasanna.