Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Flex 1800MHZ documentation

From: Matt Ettus
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Flex 1800MHZ documentation
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 11:25:03 -0700

Per Zetterberg wrote:
Hi All - but I guess only Matt can answer this question,

At:

http://gnuradio.org/svn/usrp-hw/trunk/rfx/

I can find schematics for flex2400 receiver and transmitter, but none for
the flex1800. So far I have been guessing that they are pretty similar but
it would be nice to have the actual schematics for the flex1800.

Sorry for the late response. The RFX1800 has the same schematic as the RFX900, but the boards are populated slightly differently.

Matt