Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Auto T/R Switching with Inband code

From: George Nychis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Auto T/R Switching with Inband code
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 16:45:17 -0400

Ketan Mandke wrote:
Eric & George,

Thanks for quick responses. I also wanted to verify that I am using
the correct rbf. Since I am only using a single transmit/receive
channel, I have been using "inband_1rxhb_1tx.rbf". Is this ok, or
should I be using "inband_2rxhb_2tx.rbf"?

No problem.

inband_1rxhb_1tx.rbf is the correct RBF for a single TX/RX chain. The RFX follows the same naming conventions as the standard firmwares.

- George