[Discuss-gnuradio] SDR platform other than usrp with gnuradio

From: Anand Prabhu Subramanian
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] SDR platform other than usrp with gnuradio
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 16:52:13 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

I am currently working on a custom made SDR platform and trying to use gnu
radio to program it. I understand that I need to write seperate source and
sink blocks to receive and send I/Q samples from and to the device. I was
wondering if anybody in the list could help me in understanding how to
write these block. I suspect I would need to write something similar to
the usrp code. Can you please let me know a starting point on how to write
these blocks? The device I am currently using interfaces with the host
using ethernet and sends/receives base band I/Q samples.

Are there documentations on interfacing gnuradio to SDR platforms other
than usrp. It would be very helpful if you could give some pointers.

-Anand

Anand Prabhu Subramanian
Wireless Networking and Simulation Lab (WINGS)
State University of New York, Stony Brook
http://www.wings.cs.sunysb.edu/~anandps