Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] ADSL Modem

From: Charles N Wyble
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] ADSL Modem
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 10:07:00 -0700

Swapna Raj wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Has anyone ever implemented ADSL using GNU Radio. It should be
> possible rite?

Hmmmm. Not sure why it would be possible. GNU Radio as far as I can tell
is focused on radio. :)

If you are interested in some open source DSL CPE please see
http://ifctfvax.harhan.org/OpenSDSL/
> I would like to know about the hardware requirements.

Hardware requirements for what? Implementing DSL?

> Could someone kindly enlighten me about the hardware requirements.

I think we need some more information from you about your project goals.
I mean you can simply purchase a DSL modem PCI card from many online
retailers. There are several that work in Linux for example.

--
Charles N Wyble (818) 280-7059
http://charlesnw.blogspot.com