Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Incomplete FAQ? What is an 'i' underrun?

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Incomplete FAQ? What is an 'i' underrun?
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 11:57:34 -0400

Looks like you're using Mac OS X ;) If you're not, then please let the list know what OS you're using & ignore the rest of this message.

That "iU' should get fixed, since it's not in-line with that the FAQ states those "codes" should be. It signifies that there is a read overflow on the USRP, so it should instead read "uO". For more info load up "usrp/host/lib/legacy/fusb_darwin.cc" and then search for "iU".