Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Packet Loss Rate/Bit Error Rate

From: kaleem ahmad
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Packet Loss Rate/Bit Error Rate
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 09:45:55 -0700 (PDT)

I am using RFX2400 daughter boards,
VERT2450 antenna which I received with my USRP from ettus,
I have tried different bitrates from 40kbps - 100kbps but got same results,
I am not observing any overrun or underrun,
I am working in office environment where I dont have any interference
(almost),
Gain = 0, but I have tried other values [0-20].

Thanks