[Discuss-gnuradio] brenchmark_ofdm_tx.py, ursp_siggen.py, and usrp_oscop

From: James Park
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] brenchmark_ofdm_tx.py, ursp_siggen.py, and usrp_oscope.py with file.sink.
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 22:26:59 -0400

Hi,

I read the George's page and used for looking data from usrp_siggen.py and usrp_oscope.py.
This case, amplitude looks reasonable, but wavelenth, usrp-oscope.py is twice longer in plot.
and also, I look at the data from brenchmark_ofdm_tx.py and usrp_oscope.py.
this case, amplitude is so different, amplitude of transmit wave is -200 to 200 and receive wave is -5000 to 5000.
Could you give me some advise about amplitude and wavelenth problem?
and I am still confusing units of x and y axis in this plot.
Thank you very much for your help.

James,