Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USB 2.0 extenders

From: Rakesh Peter
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USB 2.0 extenders
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 22:10:53 +0530

Interesting, since I was searching on the same today ;) I was planning on taking my WiFi adapter onto a parabolic dish for extending the coverage.

I read somewhere about cascading a series of (cheap) USB hubs for getting long distances. I'm not really sure how far that cud go. Any thoughts / experiences ??

Regards,

rax