Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GPS L2C transmissions?

From: Peter Monta
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GPS L2C transmissions?
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2008 16:50:32 -0700

 I can verify that there is NO DATA on any of the L2C capable SVs.

Ah. I'd thought from the ICD that the only valid options were legacy data or
new data.  While I understand that this is all pre-operational, it would be
nice to have some rough guidelines from the GPS people about what to
expect with the on-orbit L2C signals over the next year or two.

Check out www.gps-sdr.com for more info.

Very interesting---thanks!

Would you know if there are any open implementations of P/Y semicodeless?

Cheers,
Peter