[Discuss-gnuradio] Use of the GRC visualisation tools without gnuradio U

From: Theo Verelst
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Use of the GRC visualisation tools without gnuradio USB hardware
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 20:50:32 +0200

HI,

Is it possible to use the (Companion) signal visualisation tools on
non-hardware generated signals, like sample files?

For instance, I made a general signal generator tool (see
http://wiki.tcl.tk/19671 ) which I use for audio, but it would be great
to generate some HF signals with various types of modulation and
samplings, but I'd like to have a handy tool to visualize them and do
standard operations.

Theo