Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] address@hidden

From: Eric Blossom
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] address@hidden
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 10:53:11 -0700

On Tue, Sep 02, 2008 at 04:03:12PM +0200, Stefan Brüns wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I sent an patch to patch-gnuradio, but got no answer. Is this address still
> in
> use?
>
> Regards,
> Stefan

It's in use.  I don't recall seeing the message.  The patch list is
configured like all our other mailing lists; if you post to the list
and you're not a subscriber, the message is quietly dropped.  I know
this is inconvenient, but if we don't do it this way, the "helpful
messages" are treated as blow back and result in our mailing lists
being black listed.

Eric