[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: inband timestamp issues

From: Mamoru Yamamoto
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: inband timestamp issues
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2008 20:01:48 +0900

Colleagues,

This is a bit old issue, but I want to ask how
people are implementing the reference point
(= time zero) of the timestamp of USRP2 packets.
Is it possible to reset the timeseries by an external
trigger input into the USRP2 board?  Or is it always
reset by the "pulse-per-second" type pulse, or
something else?

I am interested in this feature as we would
like to use the USRP2 for a radar application.
Thanks for your suggestions.

----
Mamoru Yamamoto
Research Institute for Sustainable Humanosphere (RISH)
Kyoto University
address@hidden