[Discuss-gnuradio] One receiver with two transmitters.

From: Brook Lin
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] One receiver with two transmitters.
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 13:02:42 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All,

I have two transmitters and one receiver now. The 1st transmitter is
transmitting a video file, and the receiver is receiving correctly. Then,
the 2nd transmitter is transmitting a different video file with a stronger
tx-amplitude. So the 2nd transmitter sends out a stronger signal than the
1st transmitter does. At the receiver side, the receiver receives the
package which is sent from TX1; however, when TX2 is working, the same
receiver should receives the package from TX2.

1st TX: ./benchmark_tx.py -f 400M --tx-amplitude=5000 -M 4 -r 100e3 -v -T A
-s 4000 --from-file video1.avi
RX: ./benchmark_rx.py -f 400M -r 100e3 -R A -v

When both TX1 and RX work, and the received video can be played at the RX
side, the 2nd TX starts to work.

2nd TX: ./benchmark_tx.py -f 400M --tx-amplitude=10000 -M 1 -r 100e3 -v -T A
-s 4000 --from-file video2.avi

However, when TX2 transmits, I still get video1 from TX1, not from TX2.
Could my idea be implemented? Can anyone help me on this problem?

Thanks,
Brook Lin