Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] FPGA / new rx_buffer_inband

From: George Nychis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] FPGA / new rx_buffer_inband
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2008 17:35:43 -0400

Eric Schneider wrote:
-----Original Message-----
From: George Nychis [mailto:address@hidden
I'm not sure what code you started from, Eric S. ... I had mentioned I
had some fixes in my own developer branch, one of which was making sure
there was only 1 counter:
http://gnuradio.org/trac/changeset/8987
http://gnuradio.org/trac/changeset/8988
http://gnuradio.org/trac/changeset/8990

I started from the trunk.  I didn't want to touch anything outside of
rx_buffer_inband.  Now that I will be making some minor changes to the
tx_buffer anyway, I will merge the appropriate changes from your branch.

ehhhhh, just be careful with merging anything. Things are probably going to be extremely different. This is pretty much the only major fix in my branch that I did not yet merge to trunk. Not only that, it's extremely simple... so it's probably best to just implement it and forget about merging.

- George