RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 Price

From: Marcus Leech
Subject: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 Price
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 23:18:33 -0400

The best price/performance ratio is the ICRON Ranger 2101 or 2104.  It's
$350.00 or so,
  but I've been evaluating one, and it works just fine at 150ft--I have
no need to go
  further, but the unit will work up to 100M.  I'm using Cat5e FTP (foil
shielded twisted pair), to
  reduce unwanted emissions, since I'm basically running Cat5e all the
way to the feed at the
  SBRAC dish site.

Cheers
Marcus