Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] 802.11a source codes? or any OFDM implementation

From: Mohsen Baratvand
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] 802.11a source codes? or any OFDM implementation on GNU Radio
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 14:26:07 -0400

Guy, all I need to do is changing some parameters such as preamble, LTF, STF, modulation and etc of the OFDM transmitter and then send a predefined pattern to the OFDM receiver, then estimate the channel. So I'm not gonna pass all the information and data to PC via the USB link. Just sending some report to my PC.