[Discuss-gnuradio] 1 PPS input for USRP2

From: Mamoru Yamamoto
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] 1 PPS input for USRP2
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 12:07:59 +0900

Eric, Matt,

I have another questions on this.  Is the timestamp
need to refer to (t=0 to) the 1PPS-pulse only?

I hope to use faster sync pulse like at 1-10kHz,
and get timestamp referred to them.  Is this possible?

Regards,

----
Mamoru Yamamoto
Research Institute for Sustainable Humanosphere (RISH)
Kyoto University
address@hidden