Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] updated BBN 80211 code?

From: Dustin Maas
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] updated BBN 80211 code?
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 19:15:08 -0600

On Sep 27, 2008, at 12:10 PM, Douglas Geiger wrote:

You're in luck - I just back back from some traveling, and have managed to gather up a patch. However - this is a patch to the version from the U of Utah, SPAN Lab version (http://span.ece.utah.edu/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.80211bReceiver ) - which does the despreading in the FPGA (which therefore disables that part of the flowgraph in the python code). So if you want a patch versus the original BBN code, you'll need to back those changes out (maybe doing a reverse patch from the Utah version?). In any event, I'll have time in the next few weeks to return to this, if you need help figuring out what I did (the hier2 conversion wasn't too complicated).

The unified diff is attached.

Doug

Thanks a lot Doug, I really appreciate it. This is perfect, because we are actually using the UofU version.

Dustin