[Discuss-gnuradio] microblaze tools

From: Eric Blossom
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] microblaze tools
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2008 10:33:26 -0700

FYI,

I've updated the instruction on getting or building the microblaze
tools on the wiki.  See http://gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/USRP2UserFAQ

If you're on x86 or x86_64 linux, the easy way it to download and
unpack the binary tarball into /opt.  It ends up in /opt/microblaze.
Add /opt/microblaze/bin to your PATH and you're good to go.

[At this time, I'm uploading the 120MB EDK101_GPL_GNU_src.tar.gz.  It'll
be where the wiki page says it'll be sometime later on today.  It's
only required if you want to build from source.]

Eric