[Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio .deb won't install on ubuntu intrepid

From: Dimitris Symeonidis
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio .deb won't install on ubuntu intrepid
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 17:49:11 +0200

adding the repository to the 3rd party sources and running "sudo
aptitude install gnuradio usrp" gives me:

  python-gnuradio-comedi: Depends: libcomedi-0.7.22 which is a virtual package.

this is because python-gnuradio DEPENDS on python-gnuradio-comedi
can we turn this dependency into a "recommends"?

by the way, the libcomedi-0.7.22 package in hardy
(http://packages.ubuntu.com/hardy/libcomedi-0.7.22)
is replaced by libcomedi0 in intrepid
(http://packages.ubuntu.com/intrepid/libcomedi0)

thank you

Dimitris Symeonidis
"If you think you're too small to make a difference, try sleeping with
a mosquito!" - Amnesty International