[Discuss-gnuradio] d_nco object information

From: Ronaldo Nunez
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] d_nco object information
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 16:16:59 -0200

Hello,

My name is Ronaldo, and I'm trying to write my own signal processing blocks.
I would like to write a signal generator block, I know the GNUradio already has
a signal generator, but I think that the best way to learn is write my own signal generator block.
So I was investigating the file "gr_sig_source_X.cc.t" and I get curious about the d_nco object.
Where can I find more information about this object? There is a another way to write a signal generator block?

Thank you all

--
Ronaldo A. Viera Nunez