[Discuss-gnuradio] force break to allow callbacks between work functions

From: Brett L. Trotter
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] force break to allow callbacks between work functions?
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 18:50:17 -0500

I now am encountering a situation where my work function is consuming
all of the inputs trying to search for a match for a particular
condition and does so successfully when the parameters are correct for
the data it is receiving, but if it gets busy looking with the wrong
settings, the callbacks from the gui never make it through to update the
settings (watching printfs to verify). Is there a (VB/C#)
Application.DoEvents() equivalent here that makes work take a breather
long enough to accept another method call? Will mutexes somewhere help this?