[Discuss-gnuradio] c++ question

From: Brett L. Trotter
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] c++ question
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 00:31:23 -0500

I've got a relatively large array of maximal length LFSR masks I'd like
to be able to use, there are of course a different number for each
degree, increasing with the degree.

I forgot that C++ doesn't support jagged arrays like C# so I created
this great little jagged array with the 2nd dimension 0 terminated (mask
of 0 isn't really useful anyway, so I used it like null) so that I could
figure out how many were in each degree. I've been googling and IRCing
and trying to figure out if there's a way to initialize a vector of
vectors as a constant in a class header file or something that would
hold these constants and coming up short on answers. Do I need to dump
all my data to a file and read it in? That seems poor for minimizing the
initialization delay. Is anyone willing to point me in the right direction?