Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 External Clock

From: Mamoru Yamamoto
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 External Clock
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 12:39:20 +0900

Matt,

>Note the "Ref Clock" connector on front panel:
>  http://gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/USRP2
>It takes a 10 MHz reference.

I am very interested in this feature of USRP2.

Would you please inform us what spec. 10MHz
and 1PPS signals are needed?  What waveform
are they?  What phase relation do you expect
between 10MHz and 1PPS?

It is helpful if you could show us examples
of the matching GPS clock/receiver models, too.

May I just miss finding the information
from the wiki?

Regards,

----
Mamoru Yamamoto
Research Institute for Sustainable Humanosphere (RISH)
Kyoto University
address@hidden