Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Anyone using GNU Radio for doppler radar applicat

From: Martin DvH
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Anyone using GNU Radio for doppler radar application
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 21:34:45 +0100

On Tue, 2008-10-28 at 20:15 +0100, Bruhtesfa Ebrahim wrote:
> Thank you Micheal !  I have installed the doxygen now using macports.
>
> By the way I am using USRP+Tx and RX daughterboards on OS X 10.5 for
> doppler radar application.
> Anyone, having experience on using GNU radio for doppler radar? or
> anyone who has tried it,? -Tks
I have tried it a while ago for doing passive radar.
This was inspired by the work done by Eric Blossom.

See this abandoned code:
http://gnuradio.org/trac/browser/gnuradio/limbo/gr-radar

There is also a video online of a presentation by Eric Blossom about
doing passive radar with gnuradio on a conference a few years back.
I think it was at what-the-hack in 2005 or CCC in 2007.

Greetings,
Martin