[Discuss-gnuradio] Auto Freq Control code

From: Paul Mathews
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Auto Freq Control code
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 09:29:28 -0700

I'm working in 915MHz ISM band, using USRP and FLEX900. Stability of
hardware on both xmit and rcv is such that AFC is required, and I'm
struggling with how best to implement it. I examined the archives and found
threads like this one from May 2008 that refers to work on 'afc.filter':
http://www.nabble.com/atsc_cpll-*almost*-works-tt17353907.html#a17353907

Can someone comment on the status of this work and suitability for my
purposes and/or refer me to a better starting point for my AFC. Thanks.
Paul Mathews